Monday, October 29, 2012

What Happened to iTunes

(Credit: Apple)


Last week Apple had their event on the 23rd. Apple undoubtedly presented more than we have expected. Which in it self is unusual because when Steve Jobs was around it was almost a mystery what Apple had in store at their Keynotes. All the same I was utterly disappointed. If you don't understand my disappointment just hold on.

When apple had there WWDC 2012 they announced IOS 6, Mountain Lion and other great innovations. Then there was the September Keynote. That's when we iPhone users got IOS 6. At that same Keynote they introduced in new completely redesigned iTunes that was going to be released in October! I saw the demo and I couldn't wait for the huge update!


I already had IOS 6 I just needed iTunes to top it of and after all it was October, the month when they were going to release it. Well the Event happened and there was NO mention of the new iTunes? They didn't say one thing! Not even a release date.

Now I know there are still 2 days left in October but it still seems strange that Apple said nothing about the new iTunes last week? Maybe something is going wrong with the development of the new iTunes? What do you think?      

No comments:

Post a Comment